Foundation / Corporation
PNC Charitable Trusts - Illinois
Grants to Illinois nonprofit organizations for programs with a broad charitable focus in the Peoria area. Applicants should demonstrate how programs will enhance the local quality of life, address a community need, and be sustainable in the long term.
The Committee supports projects and programs that:
- Provide direct services to individuals and reflect the core social mission of the applicant's organization
- Address a need in the community and for which there is a demonstrated demand
- Have broad impact or benefit underserved populations
- Have measurable outcomes and a plan for documenting results
- Have diversified income streams and demonstrate effective financial accountability
- Involve collaboration with other organizations
- Support year-round programming
- Complement rather than duplicate the work of other non-profit organizations
Recipients include nonprofits in the fields of Health, Social Services, Education, the Environment, Religion, the Arts and the Welfare of Animals.
GrantWatch ID#: 181690
Multi-year commitments are not made.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
To apply, first take the eligibility quiz: https://www.cybergrants.com/pls/cybergrants/quiz.display_question?x_gm_id=4790&x_quiz_id=5432&x_order_by=1
USA: Illinois: Peoria