Foundation / Corporation
Grants of up to $40,000 to USA, Canada, and International nonprofits to address the issue of antisemitism across the globe. Applicants must submit a letter of intent before applying. Funding is intended to support the development of creative, grassroots, and scalable strategies that promote the exposure, effective confrontation, and/or eventual invalidation of antisemitic activities.
Though the committee’s scope and spirit are global, this year Natan especially encourages applicants working on initiatives:
- Tackling Europe-based antisemitism,
- Addressing antisemitism education among teenagers, and
- Specifically addressing antisemitic issues with non-Jewish audiences.
Applicants could include initiatives that are:
- Developing positive, constructive efforts to understand and expose contemporary manifestations of antisemitism, including the ways in which delegitimization of Israel is a form of antisemitism;
- Encouraging prosocial activities that bring Jewish and other ethnic and religious communities together, particularly to denounce and fight hatred; and/or
- Building awareness and understanding of Israel and the Jewish People’s cultural, historical, ethnic, religious, and political complexity and diversity, as a means to challenge oversimplified and ahistorical narratives.
GrantWatch ID#: 182627
Grants of up to $40,000, though most grant awards are in the $25,000 - $35,000 range.
Grants are for one year.
Before starting your grant application, please review the funding source's website listed below for updates/changes/addendums/conferences/LOIs.
Submit Letters of Inquiry here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/3CDCTLN
If you require assistance throughout the application process, please reach out to our Program Officer, Adina Poupko, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Natan Fund
120 E 23rd Street, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10010
USA: Alabama; Alaska; Arizona; Arkansas; California; Colorado; Connecticut; Delaware; Florida; Georgia; Hawaii; Idaho; Illinois; Indiana; Iowa; Kansas; Kentucky; Louisiana; Maine; Maryland; Massachusetts; Michigan; Minnesota; Mississippi; Missouri; Montana; Nebraska; Nevada; New Hampshire; New Jersey; New Mexico; New York City; New York; North Carolina; North Dakota; Ohio; Oklahoma; Oregon; Pennsylvania; Rhode Island; South Carolina; South Dakota; Tennessee; Texas; Utah; Vermont; Virginia; Washington, DC; Washington; West Virginia; Wisconsin; Wyoming
USA Territories: American Samoa (USA) Guam (USA) Puerto Rico (USA) Virgin Islands (USA) Northern Mariana Islands (USA)
USA Compact Free Associations: The Federated States of Micronesia (USA) Marshall Islands (USA) Republic of Palau (USA)
Canada: Alberta British Columbia Manitoba New Brunswick Newfoundland and Labrador Northwest Territories Nova Scotia Nunavut Ontario Prince Edward Island Quebec Saskatchewan Yukon
International country outside of the USA, Israel and Canada.