Grants to Illinois individuals and families in eligible locations for home repair assistance. Funding is intended to assist income-eligible residents with roof upgrades or replacements. Preference will be given to homeowners who are age 65 and older. Eligible homes are located in McHenry County and must be the applicant's primary residence.
- Only one pre-application per home and roof must need repair or replacement.
- 80% area median income (AMI) to qualify. (50% AMI and below will receive preference).
- The home must be in McHenry County and the primary residence.
- Age 65 and older will receive preference during the program's Pre-Application and Application approval processes.
- Monday, September 11 from 11:00 - 12:00 pm
- McHenry County Planning and Development Conference Room (207P), located on the 2nd floor of 667 Ware Road in Woodstock, IL.
- Wednesday, September 13 from 5:00 - 6:00 pm
- McHenry County Housing Authority building, located at 1125 Mitchell Court in Crystal Lake, IL.